Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jake - 6 months!

I mean he's just the cutest!!! His eyes just make you want to melt. Hard to believe he's already 6 months. I feel like it was just last week that I took his 3 month photos. If you scroll down to one of my first few post you'll be able to see those picts and how much he's changed in just 3 months. Here are a few of my favorites!

I just had to put this one up. We
were playing around and Robbie
acted like lil' Jake was going to do
pull ups. Jake's expression is too funny!











2 comments:

CrazyMare said...

omg. how stinkin cute is this little guy. the one of the pull ups is just great! love it :)

great pics

Anonymous said...

hey girl...love the shots-they are beautiful! I hope you are doing well...I will add your blog to my list so I can keep up with you! if you are in CLT in May/June let me know we will have you come by and take some pics of our little guy-due May 15th!