Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter Break!!!!


Yes, that's right - we have winter break - a FULL WEEK OFF!!!! Phil & I decided to make a visit to CO and treat ourselves to a ski trip full of fun and friends! We went to Crested Butte - (or Crusty Butt as Phil kept calling it) to visit Cole and meet her b-friend Ian! He's wonderful by the way! Les, Steve & Blaire made the hike over to hang out with us! We had a fun slumber party and were able to ski a full day with each other. It was so fun to have us all together. Cole took us to some great local places and even had us over to her adorable lil' place for dinner! Phil & I skied three full days and it was awesome - even when I ate it several times (sad, but true). :0 Overall, we had a simply fabulous time. Here are a few picts to show from it!



















2 comments:

CrazyMare said...

ahh...can we photo-shop me in!!? i mean you were so close i could almost smell ya!!! we need to start planning another family ski trip...whistler?! i think yes.

Alexandra said...

Okay, you go to Whistler, and I AM COMING!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of your trip. Hope you are doing well.