Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Troy!

Baby Troy arrived on March 4, 2009 at 3:24am, 7 pounds 11oz, 21 inches long! It was so much fun to take his new born pictures. He was only one week old! Proud parents are Lindsey & Dan Holzman. They live in our neighborhood and I went to middle school with Lindsey. Baby Troy is such a sweet baby...... I'm sure you will feel the same after seeing a few of my favorite picts!
love this one!

Couldn't resist showing you this one!


sweet Mommy and her lil' boy!

sweet Daddy and his baby boy!

we were getting him ready for a picture and I couldn't resist showing off all his precious wrinkles


this is Phil's favorite - just makes you smile huh?!




3 comments:

Court and Em said...

Sweet, Sweet baby! Can't wait to see him in person!!

Alexandra said...

He looks precious! Great pictures....

A. Sims-Stone said...

Will you email me your email, So I can add you as a reader on my blog?? Thanks my dear!