Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Andee Quilico - newborn photos!

Anderson "Andee" joined us on June 11th at 8:35pm. Weighing in at 7lbs, 9oz, 19.5in long to proud parents Steve and Leslie Quilico!!! Leslie and I are the very best of friends so needless to say I loved taking these photos and getting to visit with the Quilico's. They live in Colorado so I flew out for the week and had lots of quality time with lil' Andee! She is one sweet lil' girl. Just wish I could see them more. I truly enjoyed my time with them in CO and love seeing Leslie & Steve as parents. We had lots of fun trying on all of miss Andee's lil' hats and letting Steve enjoy laying in the grass with his precious family of 3! I might have gone a lil' over board on posting a "few" favorites, but just couldn't resist showing off this lil' beauty!!!! Enjoy!!!









0 comments: