Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life to do list - checked one off!

Triathalon - CHECK!!! Yes, that's right I completed a triathalon - well, it was a sprint triathalon so not a full one. I swam 400 yds, biked 13 miles and ran a 5K! (One of my best friends) Blaire & I crossed the finish line together at 1hr and 39min! yahoo! It was the Acworth Tri-Athalon on Aug.9th! I rocked the swim, could've gone a little faster on the bike, but I think I was trying to save my legs for the run and thankfully Blaire & I were able to run together which was a little extra motivation to cross the finish line together. We had our family & friends there cheering us on from each transition point and of course the finish line! As crazy as it sounds - I definitely want to do another one.










2 comments:

katie davis said...

you are so cute. i'm so proud of you=)

Carrie said...

you go girls!! y'all are amazing!